EVERYTHING'S OK BECAUSE WE'RE ON VACATION PT. 2!


Everything is better at the beach they say and last proved no exception to the rule!
We spent 7 glorious days on the central Oregon coast enjoying a shocking amount of sun and water fun!
On the day we arrived, I rolled down my window breathed deeply in the ocean air and just sighed. I could not believe how sunny and warm it was. We all actually got in the Oregon Coast water... including my dad!


The house my parents had rented had a hot tub on the back deck and it was something of a nightly ritual for the kiddos and I to climb in. One of the best thrills of vacation is stepping out of our norm and into the exciting.

We took so many day trips and had so many lovely sites to get to. We spent time at the Sea Lion Caves, which is the largest Sea Cave in the world. It is amazing to come down over the hill and listen to the growling and barking wolves of the sea as they are called. We also found time for tide pooling and exploring the various beach caves. You can see me below trying for my best explorer pose and yet somehow missing the mark.

Grandma and Grandpa took us to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and this was terrific. We did the touch pools, waved to harbor seals and stood in amazement at Passages Of The Deep. It was a morning of learning fun.

After a week of playing and visiting with Grandparents on the coast it is a sad thing to go home. We had such a wonderful time relaxing and exploring.... now we have beautiful memories.

No comments: